Parade is Friday Dec 3rd!
1. Be here by 5pm if you’re participating in the parade (earlier if you can lend a hand in prepping) —-greatly appreciated—-
2. No 4pm or 5pm classes Friday Dec 3rd due to parade.
3. Party immediately following parade until 9pm.
4. Bring adult/children gifts if participating in either of the gift exchanges…
5. Bring food to share if you would like.
6. Bring your own drinks.
7. Parking will be scarce so give yourself ample time!
CrossFit Warrenton – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
10’ AMRAP CrossOver Symmetry
5 Thrusters (empty bar – build across)
5 Scorpions (each side – shoulders stay on floor)
:05 plank hold on rings (extended arms)
:05 plank hold on rings (bottom of a push-up)
Ten rounds for time of:
10 Thrusters, 95#
10 Ring push-ups
In honor of Army Sgt. Keith Adam Coe, 30, of Auburndale, FL, died April 27th, 2010
To learn more about Coe click here
Women Rx 65# (and bottom of rings should be at ankles)
10 Thrusters (75/55)
10 Deficit Push-Ups (2in) hands/feet on 3 different plates
10 DB Thrusters (2×35/20) (Keep it Light)
10 Push Ups
* Target time: 12-14 minutes
* Time cap: 22 minutes